Thursday, March 20, 2014

Noteworthy Places - Des Moines Botanical Gardens

Last weekend my parents had the opportunity to visit Des Moines.  (YAY!)  Along with checking out a few different shops in the East Village and eating lunch at the infamous Zombie Burger, we decided to swing through the Des Moines Botanical Gardens.  It was exactly what I needed to pretend like Iowa weather was a little closer to spring.  With an 80 degree interior and about 80 percent humidity, I could have spent the day basking in the sunlight, watching the Koi fish, and checking out the neat and exotic foliage.

Here are a few snapshots from the trip.








Seems like a pretty good place to write some lesson plans, right?  I think I might grab a bench and check it out this weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment