Monday, September 9, 2013

Teaching the Iowa Core Literacy Standards

Now, I realize this applies mostly to my teaching friends that actually teach in the state of Iowa, however if you're looking for a bit of standards based organization, read on for a bit of inspiration. 

I teach at a school that endorses standards based grading.  Out of necessity, I put together this little organizer to help me make sure I covered all of the standards I needed to.  Plus I wanted a way to document student proficiency on each standard. 

So, behold... a little graphic organizer that does all of the above. 

If you browse through the preview below and want to pick up your own copy, dash on over to my Teachers Pay Teachers store to pick one up. 

P.S... Two blog posts in one day!  Can you tell I had a day off?  Happy teaching!  





No comments:

Post a Comment